Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello!

I finally gave into the peer pressure and started a blog! A lot of things have changed in our lives recently. Nathan and I both started working and Lily officially started daycare last week. I never thought I would say this, but I love her daycare! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! The saying "Everything happens for a reason" is certainly holding true for us right now. Lily is such a happy child and we are so blessed to have her in our lives.


Speaking of children, little Gabriella is growing by the minute, as is Alice's belly. Alice has always been a beautiful lady and she is especially beautiful pregnant, even if she doesn't always feel so beautiful.






Nathan and I planted our first garden this year and it has really done very well! If you follow me on Facebook, then you have probably seen pictures of it. I never really thought of myself as a gardner, but I come from a family full of them, so it's nice to know I got a little bit of the farming/gardening gene in me. It's been so much fun to watch it grow and eat what we pick. Lily LOVES tomatoes! Especially mom's sweet millions. Nathan actually just picked our first squash today!


I am going to conclude my very first blog post with some recent pictures of our little Lily. Can you believe she's 15 months old now? So bittersweet...


I love to watch Lily sleep and am obsessed with taking pictures of her doing so.