Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall is here!

Hello friends! Can you believe it is OCTOBER?? I cannot. Halloween is only weeks away and I have still not even begun to think about what Lily will be. Maybe she could dress up as a cupcake!! 

Anywho- the countdown has officially begun! Alice is only 10 days away from her due date! It's hard to believe that we'll have another little one here before we know it. I can't wait to meet little Gabriella! 





Thanks to all of our family and friends who have helped Alice and Josh prepare for baby Gabriella. She has been so fortunate to be able to get everything that she needs for baby G. 


Here are some pics from all of her showers....





























Mom & dad got a new pool liner a few weeks ago (and cut some trees down). The new pool looks AMAZING and we can't wait to swim in it next summer!




It's been super busy since my last blog post, which is why it has taken so long... This past weekend the most awesome Gamecocks kicked some Alabama butt!! It was beautiful to watch! Nathan and I spent the afternoon, evening and a little bit of the morning with some great new friends, Kelly & Clark. And Lily got to spend it with her friend, Elizabeth! I'll have to post pictures later. 


We also went to our 3rd Out of the Darkness walk. The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention is a great organization that brings awareness to suicide. It's always nice to spend the day with my family as we walk in remembrance of Jason. He is so loved and missed every day.







On another note... I'm about to step into the land of photography... professional photography. So, if you need your pictures taken -  call me!! 


Well, I think that about covers everything... for now anyways. Thanks for reading my blog... I hope I didn't bore you too much! 


Love,


Claire


p.s. Here's some old & new photos of my Lily. 




No comments: