Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Weekend fun!

This past weekend Nathan, Lily and I went to the beach with my office. We had a really nice time spending the weekend with new friends. Lily really warmed up to everyone and had a great time.

Lily thoroughly enjoyed sitting on our condo's balcony. It was the first thing she wanted to do after her bath on Saturday!
 Theresa became Lily's new BFF when she shared her piece of cake with her. After every bite, Lily giggled and waited for the next bite.
 Shelley & Ray bought Lily some adorable new sunglasses... of course she loved them!

Alice is only 2 days away from her due date... her and Josh are anxiously awaiting the arrival of their baby girl. We are all so excited to meet that sweet baby!




I've purchased my camera and I'm ready to take pictures! I cannot express enough how excited I am about this. This has been something I've wanted and thought about for a very long time and I'm glad I'm finally going ahead with it. Please keep an eye out for my Facebook page... coming soon.

So, with that being said.... I've been taking some pictures for The Columbia Star... sports pictures. I started with American Legion baseball in June and then I started doing high school football in September. I've also done a volleyball match. Anyhow, it's been a great experience and I am looking forward to covering sports with my new camera! This Friday I'm photographing the Irmo v. RNE game... assuming a sweet little baby isn't being born. :)

I hope my next blog is all about baby G!

Until next time,

Claire

p.s.