Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Be thankful for our beautiful years...

When I am gone, release me,
let me go.
I have so many things
to see and do.
You mustn't tie yourself to me with tears.
Be thankful for our beautiful years.

I gave to you my love. You can only guess
How much you gave to me in happiness.
I thank you for the love you each have shown.
But now it's time I traveled on alone.

So grieve a while for me, if grieve you must
Then let your grief be comforted by trust.
It's only for a time that we must part
So bless the memories within your heart.

I won't be far away, for life goes on
And if you need me, call and I will come.
Though you can't see or touch me, I'll be near
and if you listen with your heart, you'll hear
All my love around you soft and clear.
And then, when you must come this way alone
I'll greet you with a smile, and say
"Welcome Home!"

-Mary Alice Ramish


This past week was a very sad one for my family. We lost a life-long friend; a mother, grandmother, wife, daughter, sister, Christian, friend and so much more. She was an amazing woman who will be deeply missed by many. 

With love,

Claire


The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.


He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.


Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


-Psalm 23

No comments: