Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I love Saturdays!

I love Saturdays. I wish every day were Saturday. Today we enjoyed a nice relaxing morning. Nathan let me sleep in this morning, wish I was so very thankful for. This past week has been a little rough for me, so I was glad to catch up on my rest.

So, anyways, Nathan built me a fire last night and it was going again when I woke up this morning and we've kept it going all day. I just love having a nice, hot fire on a cold winter day. Oh! Guess what? I finally put up my Christmas decorations today!! Nathan tells me that I didn't put the tree up until March last year.... I don't recall that, but that doesn't mean it isn't true. So, I guess for me, I'm ahead of the game this year. Maybe it will be a good year after all!

One of my many resolutions this year (all of which I plan/hope to keep) is to be a better housekeeper. Housekeeping isn't my strong suit and I'm super jealous when I walk into someone's house (like my sister's) and it's immaculate. I want my house to be that way... all the time. Unfortunately, I can't afford to pay someone to do it for me. I'm thinking that there may actually be hope, since I did get my tree up within 2 weeks of Christmas. However, I'm still trying to catch up on the laundry.

Well, I'm off to bed. Lily wakes up early in the morning.

Love,

Claire

"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on."  -Roseanne Barr

No comments: