Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A few different things...

Hi!


I hate that Saturday is almost over... I feel like I haven't accomplished anything. Oh well. 


So - I've been teaching myself how to use my new camera. Even though I've always loved taking pictures, I've never owned a SLR camera (or DSLR), until recently. I've also been teaching myself how to edit my pictures in Photoshop - which is no easy task (for me anyways)! Anyways, stay tuned for new pictures. I'm hoping to start participating in some photo challenges. I just haven't been able to find the time yet. 


On a different note, I just finished reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo a couple of days ago. If you like a good read and you haven't read it yet - you need to! It was a little slow in the beginning, but once I got a few chapters in, I couldn't put it down. I am so looking forward to reading the next book in the trilogy.... Hopefully I can fit it in after I read our next book club book: Saving CeeCee Honeycutt.


Find me on Goodreads!


Oh!!! I also wanted to mention something else that I am totally obsessed with (besides Epiphanie bags) -- Becky Higgins' Project Life!! It's an easier way to scrapbook (photo journaling). I do not have the time or money to scrapbook, so this is a fabulous way for me to store my photographs! I'm looking forward to purchasing my first kit!! Check out the video on her website - she explains how to use her Project Life kit. :) 


I cannot believe my baby girl is going to be TWO in just a matter of weeks!! It doesn't feel like it's been two years since I gave birth to Lily. It just goes by so fast. 


Here are some recent pictures....




 My sister, Alice and her baby, Gabriella

Hollywood 


Lily loves her cousin! 




I hope everyone had a great weekend!!


green sig2

3 comments:

Nicole said...

The first two and the last shot are definitely my favorite. How cute!

Lolei said...

your pictures are gorgeous!
and I always feel like I plan to get so much done on the weekend then never get round to doing it!

Ashley Sisk said...

These pictures are so so sweet. I'm off to drool over epiphanie bags now.