Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

night night

Lately, I have started rocking Lily before putting her to bed. It's a nice quiet time that we get to share together and I usually sing to her and say our bedtime prayers. One of my favorite songs to sing to her is "In the Garden," which is an old hymn that my mom used to sing to us when we were young. It is one of my fondest memories. I'm not sure why that has always stuck with me... but it has. Lily has also requested that I sing other songs, like ABC's and Rock-A-Bye-Baby (this was a popular one last night).

There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby...


♥,
Claire

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness! Absolutely adorable! I used to sing the alphabet to my first born simply because I didn't know any lullaby's. She loved it though! I of course know a handful now!